Hi there! I'm Angie (is a nickname, btw) I am 16 years old and I live in Venezuela, which means that my mother language is spanish.
This is a Multi-Fandom blog and is not spoiler-free.
90% of the time the content of the blog will be reblogs and the other 10% of the time some gif and random thoughs will be thrown here and there~
Shitty edits and gifs
11 months ago
#Double Party Hard
Happy Birthday to the twins of the Sanctuary, Saga and Kanon